I’ve been gifted with the Mystery Blogger Award by the totally tripindicular Beckie of Beckie’s Mental Mess…THANK YOU BECKIE!
Now, what’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
1) I like to read about Harry and Meghan. Not so much the rest of the royal family, but the Duke and Duchess…yeah, guilty pleasure.
2) I love hockey. I used to go up to Anaheim every year to watch my favorite team, Detroit Red Wings play against the Ducks. I can’t justify the $500-600 I spent on tickets and a hotel room anymore.
3) I have two tattoos. A sun on my right upper back and a moon on my left upper back. Both are a little faded and sun damaged but I still love them and want to get more.
Beckie’s Questions :
If you were to have one wish come true, what would it be?
To be able to experience the world the way Ben does for a day. To see through his eyes, feel what his body feels, understand his thought processes. Then I would know how to help him better.
What is the least favorite thing about yourself that you wish you could change?
I don’t know. I don’t think about body or personality “flaws” like I did when I was younger. It really is liberating to accept and love yourself. I wish I wasn’t so clumsy. I find new and creative ways to injure myself all the time.
What was the last funniest thing to happen to you?
I went to the corner market and there was a dog tied up outside the door. I looked down to say hello to the cute pupper and somehow tangled my feet and did a slow motion, trying to catch myself, fall and landed right on my butt. Everyone rushed over to see if I was okay. I just sat there laughing for a minute. I wasn’t hurt.
What was your favorite subject in school.
Drama. I was in three plays and loved it. Theater people are kooky and eccentric in all the best ways.
Weird/Strange Question… If you could have dinner with anybody (Dead or Alive) who would that be, and what would you like to ask them?
Socrates. I love Greek food and philosophy. He’d be asking me all the questions though.
I’m not going to nominate people. Everyone reading this, consider yourself gifted with the Mystery Blogger Award if you want it.
Go for it! Do your own post. I’ll even give you five questions to answer.
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What is your favorite time of day/night?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- When was the last time you played on the swings?
- What is the one book, music recording or miscellaneous item you’d want to have if you were stranded on a desert island?
That’s it from me. Answer in the comments if you’d like or do your own Mystery Blogger Award post.