1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
This was gifted to me by the wonderful Sadje, Thank You!
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
I’m not going to do this part, instead I’m going to thank Sadje again… THANK YOU!
1.Who is your hero/ role model?
I don’t really have a hero or role model. There are lots of people I admire for different reasons and I might aspire to emulate the things i admire about them, but there no one I want to “be just like”.
2. If today was the first time that you have seen a rainbow, describe your emotions.
Wonder, awe, joy, surprise
3. What is the most commonly used object in your home?
Probably the toilet. We only have one for three people.
4. What is one thing that you cannot leave your house without?
My phone. I’m accident prone and ridiculous things happen to me. I want to be able to call for help if I need it.
5. What sort of music you like to listen to?
Just about everything except twangy country. I mostly listen to rock.
6. If you had a chance to start a new blog where all your followers were guaranteed to follow you, will you do it?
I think if I started a new blog it would be something completely different from the one I have. I don’t know that I’d want all my followers to automatically come with me. I’d like to start fresh and see who’s attracted to the different material.
7. What is more important in life: having health or money?
HEALTH! Obviously money is needed for basics but how can I enjoy money if my health is bad? Having chronic pain keeps me from doing a lot of things I’d love to do, even if I could afford them on disability income.
8. Would you stop your car for a lone hitch hacker?
9. If egg yolk was black instead of yellow, would you still eat it?
Yep. I’ve eaten some beautiful looking meals that tasted horrible and some meals that looked like roadkill (usually made by me) but tasted delicious.
10. What is in your pocket?
11. Which planet in our solar system is most likely to support life, other than Earth?
None of them. Jupiter’s moon Europa might… I’ve read my Clarke.
And that’s it… thanks again Sadje.