Thank you to Kristian for gifting my blog with this award. If you’re not already following Kristian’s blog then you’re missing out on some great writing prompts, fiction and a fantastic (third!) collaboration poem.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
These are also part of the rules, but I don’t do these.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
- I love coffee! I like coffee flavored candies, coffee flavored ice cream, hot black coffee, coffee with cream and sugar, espressos, lattes, mochas, iced coffee, frappuccinos… I love the smell of coffee as well as the taste. I love my coffee scented Snifty pen.
I always get a shock when I see myself in a group picture. I am six feet tall and weigh approximately 195 pounds. I don’t realize day to day how much bigger I am than the average people around me. The only person I know that’s taller than me is my brother and he’s only three inches taller.
I like camping. Pitch a tent, dig a firepit camping. If it weren’t for the idea of bugs crawling on my face while I was asleep, I could probably do without the tent even.
If you could be a flavour of Ice Cream which one would you be and why?
Coffee. Are there other flavors?
If you could change one thing in history, and only one, what would it be?
Changing history isn’t a good idea. How can we know that we aren’t causing greater damage by trying to right a wrong.
What is the greatest advice you’ve ever been given?
I honestly can’t think of any profound advice I’ve been given. I have pretty much had to struggle through and figure things out on my own.
If you could have anything for your last meal, what would you choose?
Some kind of pasta with red sauce and lots of cheese.
If you could be a character in a book, which one would you be?
One of the elves from The Lord Of The Rings. Not a major character, just a random elf reading, listening to music and enjoying nature.
I’m not going to nominate people. I think all of my readers and the blogs that I follow are fantastic and worthy of awards. I used to not do the acceptance posts when I’d been gifted with an award, but I realized that a “Thank you” to the gifter is nice, but a follow through is nicer.
So thank you again Kristian, I truly appreciate the nomination. Some of your questions caused a bit of brain-cramp trying to think of an answer. I like that!